Cleveland Golf is proud to announce a new Launcher XL wood – the Launcher XL Halo hybrid. This addition to the Launcher XL family will officially launch in New Zealand soon.
“The new Launcher XL Halo hybrids are the most forgiving and confidence inspiring woods Cleveland Golf has ever made,” said Dustin Brekke, director of engineering at Cleveland Golf. “With an extreme high MOI design, Gliderail technology and Rebound Frame, the Launcher XL Halo hybrids provide distance and consistency never before seen for game-improvement players.”
Similar to the Launcher XL driver, the new Launcher XL Halo hybrids are built with a larger overall framework with Halo perimeter weighting and increased MOI for added forgiveness.
This latest generation features Gliderail technology, which helps deliver a square face at impact for a pure strike. These hybrids also feature a new Rebound Frame club structure that directs more energy into the golf ball at impact for more ball speed on every shot.
Key innovations inside the Launcher XL Halo hybrids:
· XL head design: The Launcher XL Halo hybrids feature an MOI of 2,961g-cm² – the most ever in a Cleveland Golf hybrid.
· Gliderail: Three rails along the sole of the club help keep the face straight through impact for optimal ball-striking, regardless of the lie.
· Rebound Frame: A flex zone in the face and a second flex zone in the body of the club work in sequence to direct more impact energy into the golf ball, increasing ball speed and distance on every shot.
· Action Mass CB: An eight-gram weight placed inside the end of the grip delivers better balance for more control without added effort.
· HiBore crown step: The stepped crown shape brings the height of the crown down, dropping the centre of gravity and raising the launch in the process.
The Launcher XL Halo hybrids are available with an optional accuracy build for those that prefer accuracy above all else. This custom configuration is half an inch short and does not feature counterbalancing for those players that demand precision and the freedom to shape their shots as they please.
Retail information and pricing:
Model: Launcher XL Halo hybrid (men’s and women’s)
Pricing: SRP $279.95
Lofts: 18°, 21°, 24°, 27°
New Zealand retail launch date: TBC